The SISU IRON 60+HR Endurance Race
10th Year Anniversary
Pre-registration Dinner - Mandatory
Thursday May 4, 2023
Thursday May 4-7, 2023
The race starts sometime after the Pre-Registration Dinner which is Thursday, May 4, 2023. Pre-Registration dinner is held at the Camp Trask Cafeteria. Full Competitor Gear List is required at Pre-Registration.
The gear list will be released throughout the year via email and the final gear list will be released before the event in the Athlete Guide, sent via email from your registration ticket.
Start time will be released sometime before the race starts.
Race end time will be sometime on Sunday, May 7, 2023.
Camp Trask: 1100 N. Canyon Blvd. Monrovia, CA 91016
General Camping for the weekend is free. You will need your own tent and supplies for the weekend. Spots available on a first-come/first-serve basis – Camping available Thursday morning May 4th – Monday, May 8th, 2023
Private Cabins: Includes up to 4 cots. Premier location for personal gear $60 per cabin – 4 available
Ranger Station: Shared conference room. Please bring a sleeping bag. Cots available, always best to bring your own comfort. Includes bathroom and kitchen. Excellent location, all gear, and items are kept safe for easy access $50/racer – 15 spots available
Guest House: Shared back house. Please bring a sleeping bag and your own personal comfort items. Includes bathroom and kitchen. Spots available first come first serve upon registration. Location just above race headquarters. Great for rest, recovery, location to keep gear safe and organized. $40/Racer – 15 spots available
All Racers, crew, and support must purchase a parking pass for the event. 100% of this fee goes to the campsite and benefits the scouts of America.
Premier Parking: $20 – Closest spots to race headquarters – 50 available – includes an entire stay at the event
General Parking: $15 – A short walk to race headquarters – 75 available – includes an entire stay at the event
Single Day Parking: $12 – General Parking location for single-day use
- All racers receive one-of-a-kind SISU IRON swag, individual to each year.
- Finishers will earn the coveted IRON Spike
- IRONMAN and IRONWOMAN awards voted on by the athletes
- Squirrel Award voted on by Staff
- Top 3 Male/Top 3 Female
- Team Rubicon
- Trail Toes
- Honey Badger
- The Running Warehouse
- Please read the entire information provided. Make sure you know what you are signing up for.
- We do realize that things can come up and keep you from making the race:
A. A 60% refund will be allowed within the first 45 days of your payment.
B. Post 45 days we will allow you to transfer to the next year for a fee of 50% of your registration. If there is no future race or you do not wish to transfer there is no refund, expenses are pre-paid and any balance will be donated to the campsite.
- We DO NOT allow substitutions or transfers. The registration is only good for the person that registered.
- If the race is postponed because of Covid-19 or anything out of the race director's control all registrations will be forwarded to the final year. There are no refunds due to a cancellation or postponement
- Finally, if you do not show up and fail to arrange for a deferment that is a DNS. This will be a total forfeit of your entry fees.
- There are no exceptions to these rules.